// THE BREATH //
Having spent years studying, training and researching into all kinds of breathwork methods and techniques, I’ve created this compact, interactive course to share all I’ve learnt with a mix of practical, theory, personal and of course, fun/bad jokes.
From in-depth insights into the functional, physical and psychological aspects of breathing to guided breathwork meditations, beautiful live music and intimate group discussions, you’ll learn various tools, techniques and methods that will teach you to use your breath to help you live a fuller, calmer, happier life.
• Develop an understanding of breathwork principles based on modern science
• Learn practical tools for applying breathwork in a variety of circumstances
• Learn simple tools and metrics for to better assess and adapt to stress
• Learn simple yet effective ways to help improve your breath quality
• Learn how to tailor breathwork to suit your own personal needs
// THE COLD //
The therapeutic use of thermal exposure dates back as far as historical records go. From hot springs to arctic plunges, sweat lodges and back again, there are countless rites of passage, rituals, ceremonies and healing practices that demonstrate the psychological and physiological benefits of seeking out extremes in nature. There seems to be an innate knowing within us, a longing, a need that pushes us to seek out the stress that extreme fluctuations in temperature brings as a way to grow and expand our potential.
The recent growth of interest in self engineered exposure practices stems from rapid changes in our lifestyle and a new relation to stress. For many, this opens up a fascinating discussion and the maze of information out there.
– Why & When cold or heat exposure?
– What are the best practices and protocols?
– What counts as too little and is there such a thing as too much?
– How do I bring these practices into my daily routines?
– What temperature or time ranges are ideal?
– How do I make and measure progression in a safe way?